Introduction to the new Market Surveillance Regulation once a month
Thursday, 14:00 - 15:00
Dates: see registration
The new Market Surveillance Regulation came into force on July 16, 2021. Market surveillance authorities now have comprehensive, cross-national competences as well as the possibility of a rapid exchange of information when it comes to tracking unsafe / non-compliant products. End users can also play a critical role in informing authorities through publicly viewable registers. Closing compliance gaps therefore means having an advantage over non-compliant competitors from now on. Learn how to quickly close any gaps that may exist.
Why is this topic important? Since July 16, 2021, stricter market surveillance measures have applied throughout the EU as a result of the new regulation. In case of violations, warnings and high fines are imminent.
Content in one sentence: This webinar provides you with an overview of what consequences the new European Market Surveillance Regulation has for which players and what measures should definitely be taken.
Who is the webinar interesting for? For anyone who trades in non-food products nationally or internationally.
Dates 2021: August 4, September 1, October 6, November 1, December 1.
- Introduction to the Market Surveillance Regulation / Regulation (EU) 2019/1020.
- Background and objectives
- Requirements and regulations
- Obligations for market actors
- Competences and tasks of the authorities
- Consequences of disregarding the Market Surveillance Regulation: risk of sanctions due to publicly accessible data
- Opportunities and concrete recommendations for action depending on the type of actor
- Presentation of the solution of the authorised representative for Germany
- Presentation of the holistic e-systems approach on the international stage
Speakers: Dr. Martin Büscher, trade-e-bility GmbH & Christopher Blauth, get-e-right GmbH
- Please also register for the webinar if the date does not suit you. In this case, you will automatically receive an email with the link to the recording 24 hours after the webinar. In this way, you can watch the webinar at a later time of your choice at any time.
- Participation in the webinar is free of charge for you! Unfortunately, GoTo-Webinar gives a reference to payments by credit or debit cards that is obviously unsuccessful in the translation into German, which we can neither change nor delete. Please ignore this notice - the weminar is and remains free of charge for you!
- Always up to date on all legal changes? Subscribe to our newsletter - and all updates on the ElektroG, BattG, VerpackG and product safety will be delivered free to your mailbox!
Free of charge