International compliance services for legally compliant trade
Are you selling electronic and electrical appliances, batteries and accumulators or packaged products into different countries? You can rely on our professional consultants of the International Department who offer you expertise and solutions for complying with the local regulations concerning your waste management obligations and registration of your company with the local authorities. Thanks to our experience, we provide in depth knowledge about the diverse national transpositions of the EU directives and about current legislative developments.
We offer our services throughout Europe and continue expanding our network globally. Our partners within the e-systems family of companies, trade-e-bility and get-e-right, complete our services: trade-e-bility provides extensive know-how about product responsibility and market conformity while get-e-right serves as your Authorized Representative. With us as your compliance partner, you receive a unified solution for your WEEE, Batteries and Packaging compliance obligations. We offer high-quality advice in different languages, including English, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian, Filipino and Korean.
A special advantage for you as a customer is our customer portal, which has been developed over the years. This enables the centralized, cross-legal and transnational management of your legal obligations.
Choose take-e-way - for an easy way!
Video: International legally compliant sale of electronic equipment, packaging & batteries: our services
Compliance services at a glance
- Consultation on all aspects of your legal obligations in your target countries
- Registration with the relevant authorities / compliance schemes for WEEE, Batteries and Packaging
- Coordination with take-back schemes approved by national regulatory entities
- Personalised online member account
- Online reporting portal
- Monitoring of all relevant data submission deadlines
- Punctual data submission to authorities / compliance schemes
Benefits of joining us
- Founded in 2004, take-e-way is one of the most experienced service providers worldwide
- We are the trusted partner for over 6000 clients
- We have a worldwide partnership network with more than 100 partners
- We cooperate with governmentally approved authorised representatives and take-back schemes
- Support from experienced compliance advisors specialized on your target countries
- One single portal for all countries and registrations
- Regular monitoring of legislative developments
- We speak your language
- And much more - just contact us!