International WEEE Compliance
Trade electronical equipment legally compliant worldwide
Are you manufacturer, importer or reseller of electric or electronic equipment? Which categories do you have to report in? Are your products used by households only or by professionals?
You can rely on our experienced consultants with regards to all these country specific questions and many more. National laws regulate the responsibilities producers have when placing electric or electronic equipment on the market. Producer registers and take-back-schemes for e-waste have been established in order to organize the collection and recycling of WEEE and to reach the collection targets. The diverse transpositions can make the registration of your company a demanding process, especially since they continue changing.
Release yourself from this complexity by placing this task in our hands: We organize your WEEE registrations with the local authorities and schemes, we take care of all your WEEE reporting duties and we advise you on all obligations.
- Identification and assessment of countries where you are obliged by the national WEEE law
- Compliance with your legal obligations as a producer or importer of electric or electronical equipment
- Coordination, examination and supervision of international legal documentation
- Support from experienced compliance advisors specialized on your target countries
- One single portal for all countries and registrations
- Regular monitoring of legislative developments
- We speak your language
- And much more - please feel free to contact our team and find out!
Compliance services at a glance
- Consultation on all aspects of your legal obligations in your target countries
- WEEE registration with the relevant authorities / compliance schemes
- Coordination with take-back schemes approved by national regulatory entities
- Personalised online member account
- Online reporting portal
- Monitoring of all relevant data submission deadlines
- Punctual data submission to authorities / WEEE compliance schemes
Benefits of joining us
- Founded in 2004, take-e-way is one of the most experienced service providers worldwide
- We are the trusted partner for over 6000 clients
- We have a worldwide partnership network with more than 100 partners
- We cooperate with governmentally approved authorised representatives and take-back schemes