Your WEEE Representative for Germany and all European Countries - take-e-way!
Easy Solution for WEEE/ElektroG, Battery and Packaging Recycling
WEEE Full Service and Registration: The take-e-way GmbH at Hamburg/Germany is your personal WEEE representative for Germany and takes over the implementation of requirements and obligations of the German Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG), of the Batteries Act (BattG) and of the Packaging Ordinance (VerpackV) for small and medium-sized companies in Germany and abroad according the legislation. take-e-way also offers WEEE compliance and registration service for all countries in Europe.
Furthermore, take-e-way offers tailored services and solutions for manufacturers, importers, wholesalers, retailers and distributors to comply with legal requirements of the REACh Ordinance, of the RoHS Directive, of the Ecodesign Directive (ErP/EuP) and of the CE Marking obligations in Germany and Europe.
take-e-way even offers a market compliance check which allows you to place only safe and compliant products on the EU market due to the fact that take-e-way can identify your individual statutory product requirements in your target country in the EU by a special marketability test.
take-e-way: WEEE Solutions in 5 Minutes
take-e-way services and solutions at a glance
- Offers free advice and free consulting (WEEE, ElektroG, BattG, VerpackV)
- Performs registration reliably within a few days (WEEE, ElektroG, BattG, VerpackV)
- Offers a fixed calculable price guarantee. Thus, the sum of later obligations for collections by the EAR has no further impact on costs (with the exception of EAR fee notifications)
- Offers an own approved collective guarantee system
- Takes over law-compliant collection and recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment
- Offers solutions for REACh, RoHS, Ecodesign, CE Marking and marketability
- Represents the interests of small and medium-sized enterprises by the VERE Alliance
- Free trading platform specifically designed for electrical and electronic devices
- Legal product stewardship will be transformed into a competitive advantage
- Find legal electronic devices by WEEE Directive at first glance with the help of the "e-seal"
- Expand your network and develop new distribution channels
- Get in close touch with new business partners
- Find manufacturers, importers, wholesalers and retailers from all over the world
- Only available to potential business partners
- Anonymous marketability testing of new products
- Free of Charge for take-e-way customers
Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG): Learn more about the WEEE Full Service by take-e-way!
Batteries Act (BattG Germany): Learn more about the Full Service Solutions by take-e-way!
Packaging Ordinance: Learn more about the Packaging Ordinance Full Service by take-e-way!
take-e-way offers its WEEE Full Service to small and medium-sized companies all over the world!