From 01.07.2023, marketplaces must check your WEEE registration with the EAR foundation - If your electrical equipment is not properly registered, marketplaces may not allow you to offer it.
International Batteries/Accumulators Registration
Trade batteries legally compliant worldwide
Do you manufacture, import or resell batteries and accumulators?
take-e-way will help you fulfill your legal obligations and become compliant with the Waste Batteries Regulations in your target countries. No time to research different national legislations?
Not sure if your battery type is in scope of national law? Many years of expertise in environmental compliance allow us to take all the legislative burdens off your shoulders and provide cost-effective solutions so that you can concentrate on your business. Working hand in hand with our partners worldwide, we can easily coordinate your multiple registrations from one single source.
We would also be happy to clarify for you in which countries there is an obligation to register batteries, electronic devices and packaging at all. Please contact us personally to find out which laws apply in which country of sale - because there is not always a registration obligation for all three categories mentioned.
Contact us now and get a free consultation. Choose take-e-way for an easy way!
- Identification and assessment of countries where you are obliged by the national batteries and accumulators law
- Compliance with your legal obligations as a producer or importer of batteries and accumulators
- Coordination, examination and supervision of international legal documentation
- Support from experienced compliance advisors specialized on your target countries
- One single portal for all countries and registrations
- Regular monitoring of legislative developments
- We speak your language
- And much more - please contact us for more information!
Compliance services at a glance
- Consultation on all aspects of your legal obligations in your countries of sale
- Batteries registration with the relevant authorities / compliance schemes
- Personalised online member account
- Online reporting portal
- Monitoring of all relevant data submission deadlines
- Punctual data submission to authorities / Batteries compliance schemes
Get in touch with us!
Why should you choose us
as your market compliance expert?
We keep up-to-date with the latest rules and regulations. We develop market compliance management for our customers based on our analysis of the legal framework and its potential impact. We ensure that your successful sales in the target countries are managed in a legally compliant manner. As your long-term partner, we focus on offering you quality services in the most economical and transparent way possible.
Established in 2004, take-e-way has more than 17 years of professional experience in the field of extended producer responsibility. We strive to be your long-term partner. Our international team makes every effort to provide you with professional, convenient and integrated services in product compliance. In the face of possible problems in the process, we are there to give you consultation and plausible solutions.
Our international team consults our customers in their own language, such as English, German, French, Italian, Polish and Chinese. We have an in-depth understanding of international rules and regulations. We will solve all market compliance issues for you in the EU and even beyond. We have more than 100 partners throughout Europe and the USA. Choose take-e-way for the easy way.
View of Statistics
1. In Germany, we act as authorized representative for more than 2900 clients and 25,000 registrations.
2. Internationally, we manage more than 1,700 registrations.
3. Globally, we serve more than 6000 corporate customers.
4. We began to provide market compliance registration services in the United States starting from 2021.
5. We continue to expand our business across the world.
You can reach us from Monday to Thursday between 8 am and 6 pm and on Friday between 8 am and 5 pm. Just give us a call!