Insolvency-proof guarantee system for WEEE registration at foundation ear according to German ElektroG
1st-weee-guarantee – your insolvency-proof guarantee for WEEE registration at the German foundation ear!
You place b2c equipment on the market and are required to submit evidence of an insolvency-proof guarantee to the ear foundation? Then we have the perfect solution for you:
What is the insolvency-proof guarantee system in Germany?
An insolvency-proof guarantee serves to provide a financial hedge against takeback and disposal of waste electrical and electronic equipment. It is intended to ensure that electrical and electronic equipment already sold can also be disposed of in an environmentally compatible manner even after the insolvency of a company. The guarantee is required to be newly submitted to the ear foundation each calendar year.
Register here for our free webinar "Insolvency-proof guarantee". The webinar takes place online once a month and provides you with knowledge and, above all, solutions for the insolvency-proof guarantee in Germany. Our Product Compliance Academy is looking forward to your visit!
Insolvency-proof guarantee according to § 7 of the Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG)
- Participating in the guarantee system >> 1st-weee-guarantee <<
- Fulfilling the obligations according to § 7 of the Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG) for proof of guarantee
- In time renewal of the guarantee amount for the corresponding annual registration period (calendar year) by take-e-way
- Supplementary guarantees for other device types
- Increase of guarantee when exceeding the planned quantity
- Expansion by other service modules of take-e-way at any time
- No entrance fee for the system
- Annual termination option
Price offer: € 359.00*
no matter for how many device types plus guarantee premiums depending on the planned quantities (We will be glad to calculate them individually for you by phone).
*plus VAT and fees of the German registration board (Foundation ear)
If you wish, we will be glad to offer you in addition
- A take-back system according to the Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG) for the retail and online trade: Germany-wide, ADR-compliant, officially approved
- Official WEEE representatives in Germany and all EU member states
- EU-wide quantity reporting of devices, batteries and packaging