The Spanish packaging law obliges producers to register their packaging. Distributors from abroad must also register through an authorised representative if they sell packaged products in Spain.
Find out which obligations the EU Batteries Regulation places on you and how to deal with them in your specific case. Receive comprehensive information on how to implement your obligations with regard to labelling, battery passport, EPR and due diligence obligations in the supply chain.
International Packaging Compliance
Trade packaging legally compliant worldwide
Are you a large or a small packaging producer? Are you obliged to use the Green Dot or other trademarks? Do you have to submit detailed or simplified quantity declarations?
In order to comply with Packaging Waste Regulations, it is imperative to be updated with the laws and different national legislations. This is a complicated task because every country has diverse legal requirements, thresholds and juridical issues that must be taken into consideration to avoid non-compliance events and government enforcement actions.
We would also be happy to clarify for you in which countries there is an obligation to register packaging, electronic devices and batteries at all. Please contact us personally to find out which laws apply in which country of sale - because there is not always a registration obligation for all three categories mentioned.
We provide advice and operative support to importers, producers and resellers of articles that contain packaging.
Get in touch with us!
Why should you choose us
as your market compliance expert?
We keep up-to-date with the latest rules and regulations. We develop market compliance management for our customers based on our analysis of the legal framework and its potential impact. We ensure that your successful sales in the target countries are managed in a legally compliant manner. As your long-term partner, we focus on offering you quality services in the most economical and transparent way possible.
Established in 2004, take-e-way has more than 17 years of professional experience in the field of extended producer responsibility. We strive to be your long-term partner. Our international team makes every effort to provide you with professional, convenient and integrated services in product compliance. In the face of possible problems in the process, we are there to give you consultation and plausible solutions.
Our international team consults our customers in their own language, such as English, German, French, Italian, Polish and Chinese. We have an in-depth understanding of international rules and regulations. We will solve all market compliance issues for you in the EU and even beyond. We have more than 100 partners throughout Europe and the USA. Choose take-e-way for the easy way.
View of Statistics
1. In Germany, we act as authorized representative for more than 2900 clients and 25,000 registrations.
2. Internationally, we manage more than 1,700 registrations.
3. Globally, we serve more than 6000 corporate customers.
4. We began to provide market compliance registration services in the United States starting from 2021.
5. We continue to expand our business across the world.
- Identification and assessment of countries where you are obliged by the national packaging law
- Compliance with your legal obligations as a producer or importer of packaging products
- Coordination, examination and supervision of international legal documentation
- Support from experienced compliance advisors specialized on your target countries
- One single portal for all countries and registrations
- Regular monitoring of legislative developments
- We speak your language
- And much more - please contact us for more information!
Compliance services at a glance
- Consultation on all aspects of your legal obligations in your countries of sale
- Packaging registration with the relevant authorities / compliance schemes
- Environmental sustainability: your packaging waste will be treated in an eco-friendly process
- Personalised online member account
- Online reporting portal
- Monitoring of all relevant data submission deadlines
- Punctual data submission to authorities / Packaging compliance schemes