EU Authorised Representative: frequently asked question

You need an authorised representative in an EU member state? Via get-e-right GmbH, take-e-way offers you an authorised representative for WEEE, batteries and packaging in Germany, as well as for WEEE in France, for companies without own branch office in these two countries. In addition, get-e-right provides the EPREL authorised representative under Regulation (EU) 2017/1369 for the entire European Economic Area as well as the authorised representative established in the European Economic Area as contemplated by the Product Safety Act (EU-REP). With the aid of our international partner network, we can offer you an authorised representative for electrical appliances, batteries and packaging throughout Europe. If you are interested, please call our consultants at +49/40/750687-0. Here you will find selected areas in which we are directly active:

Services & Contact