Our Belgian WEEE take-back system has published an updated list of electrical and electronic devices that will be valid as of July 2020. The main change is the extension of the product list, which now includes some additional devices that were not previously covered. The changes are listed below for your convenience. Please check whether your products are affected. If this should be the case, please contact Sebastian Siebert at take-e-way for your questions via +49/40/750687-0 or send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
- 06.01 Electrical and electronic (garden) equipment: Weed burners now fall into this category.
- Lighting equipment with builtin LEDs can now be reported under 05.02 as household appliances (in addition to 05.50 as commercial devices).
- 04.50 Audio / video appliances: Videoconferencing systems now fall into this category (parts of such systems, such as microphones, may fall into other categories).
- 03.04 Cables: sold separately, they are now also to be reported for connecting and/or operating electric vehicles.
- 03.02 Other IT and telecommunication appliances: separately sold remote controls (wireless) can now be reported as both domestic and commercial devices. Interactive whiteboards now fall into this category.
- Scales must now be reported with a maximum capacity of up to 10 kg (personal scales ≥ 10 kg) instead of 6 kg as before. Depending on use in category 09.02, 09.52 or 02.50.
- Freezer (upright): Household appliances (01.01) are now defined as “all models except those with transparent door and those whose compressor is attached to the top of the appliance”; professional use (01.50) is now defined as "all appliances with transparent door and whose compressor is attached to the top of the appliance”
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Sebastian Siebert at take-e-way; please dial +49/40/750687-0 or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org