You wish to recycle IT equipment from your office correctly subject to data security rules? If so, take-e-way has the suitable service for you. After all, printers, servers, PCs, laptops, mobile phones, smartphones, etc. can contain sensitive data that should not be allowed to fall into the wrong hands.
At take-e-way, data protection does not stand in the way of proper recycling or reuse and the preservation of valuable resources.
We have the suitable process to this end:
- Evaluation of your used hardware
- Dismantling and removal of the equipment to/from your location
- Certified, GDPR-compliant data erasure
- Sensible reuse through secondary recycling of intact hardware or
- Sustainable recycling with resource-saving processing of valuable raw materials
- Professional disposal of residual materials
This is how IT recycling works in conformity with data security requirements:
- You enter in our digital device list which old hardware you would like to hand in and send us the list.
- We evaluate your hardware and provide you with a non-binding offer.
- The hardware is dismantled by our experts on site and transported away in line with data security rules.
- Your equipment is audited and its value verified.
- Next, it will be subjected to secure data erasure in compliance with data protection rules and regulations.
- You will then receive the certificates for the equipment in question.
- We take care of sustainable recycling, certified data media destruction or resale of still intact equipment.
We work with our partner and data protection expert REISSWOLF to carry out data-secure IT and hardware disposal.
Would you like to find out more? If so, Johannes Kern will be pleased to answer your questions. Please call +49/40/750687-139 or send an e-mail message to email@example.com.