International Batteries/Accumulators Registration
Trade batteries legally compliant worldwide
Do you manufacture, import or resell batteries and accumulators?
take-e-way will help you fulfill your legal obligations and become compliant with the Waste Batteries Regulations in your target countries. No time to research different national legislations?
Not sure if your battery type is in scope of national law? Many years of expertise in environmental compliance allow us to take all the legislative burdens off your shoulders and provide cost-effective solutions so that you can concentrate on your business. Working hand in hand with our partners worldwide, we can easily coordinate your multiple registrations from one single source.
Contact us now and get a free consultation. Choose take-e-way for an easy way!
- Identification and assessment of countries where you are obliged by the national batteries and accumulators law
- Compliance with your legal obligations as a producer or importer of batteries and accumulators
- Coordination, examination and supervision of international legal documentation
- Support from experienced compliance advisors specialized on your target countries
- One single portal for all countries and registrations
- Regular monitoring of legislative developments
- We speak your language
- And much more - please contact us for more information!
Compliance services at a glance
- Consultation on all aspects of your legal obligations in your countries of sale
- Batteries registration with the relevant authorities / compliance schemes
- Personalised online member account
- Online reporting portal
- Monitoring of all relevant data submission deadlines
- Punctual data submission to authorities / Batteries compliance schemes
Benefits of joining us
- Founded in 2004, take-e-way is one of the most experienced service providers worldwide
- We are the trusted partner for over 6000 clients
- We have a worldwide partnership network with more than 100 partners
- We cooperate with governmentally approved authorised representatives and take-back schemes